Annons:
Etikettallmänt
Läst 623 ggr
[MelliOO]
2019-06-01 09:06

Låttext till ”I’ll be there”

Då jag ej har tillgång till internet under en tid så undrar jag om någon vet texten till Lisas låt ”I’ll be there”?

Annons:
silverfiisk
2019-06-01 09:12

From early in the morning 'til late in the evening Whatever it is I'll be there when you need me Now you know where to go When you're feeling kinda low It's gonna be alright It's gonna be alright When trouble comes knockin' on your door I'll be there a thousand times or more Cause that's what, that's what friends are for When others bring you down I will always be around I'll be there I'll be around I'll be there Cause that's what, that's what friends are for, oh We share everything and you know all my secrets I give you my word and you'll know that I'll keep it Like a light in the dark We will never be apart It's gonna be alright It's gonna be alright When trouble comes knockin' on your door I'll be there a thousand times or more Cause that's what, that's what friends are for When others bring you down I will always be around I'll be there I'll be around I'll be there Cause that's what, that's what friends are for, oh For good times, for bad times You know I'll always be there For rain and for sunshine You know I'll always be there And I know when I need you You're gonna be there for me too I'll be there I'll be around I'll be there Cause that's what, that's what friends are for I'll be there

[MelliOO]
2019-06-01 09:16

#1 Tack så hemskt mycket!❤️

Upp till toppen
Annons: